More writings from Cindy
I write and speak about customer development and lean startup tactics frequently. Here's a selection of other things I've written.
On my blog
- 10 Things I've Learned (About Customer Development)
- How Do Customer Development and Product Management Fit Together?
- Give Permission to Complain
- All Customers Are Not Created Equal (Existing Customers, Enterprise Customers) Part 1
- All Customers Are Not Created Equal (Existing Customers, Enterprise Customers) Part 2
- What Does a Validated Hypothesis Look Like?
- The Do's and Don'ts of Cold Emailing
- 3 (+1) Ways to Request and Get a Face-to-Face Meeting
- Don't Forget the Hidden Customer(s)
Cindy Alvarez and Ethan Gur-esh speaking at the 2013 Lean Startup Conference (27 minutes):
- What are your favorite methods for doing problem interviews during Customer Discovery?
- What is the etiquette, and best practice, for contacting potential customers to cultivate a relationship and inform them of a new service?
- What are your principals/guidelines for defining your MVP, in particular where to stop building too much?
- Can customer development be successfully outsourced?
Interested? There's a lot more information and how-to awaiting you in Lean Customer Development.